AO-51 L/S report

I just wanted to report on the fine group the last few nights on L/S. Last
night I heard/worked KC9ELU, VE3NPC, and N0JY, and tonight there was VE3NPC
and N0JY again, and N8MH and KD8CAO. Signals are strong as always, although
there was some buzz on the L band uplink that might be radar related. If you
have L/S gear leftover from AO-40, c'mon up and join us this week on AO-51
L/S. Just make sure your CAT cable is hooked up, or your tuning finger is
limber!

73, Drew KO4MA