Looking for L/S MODE information and Equipment

Hi,

I want to try and use L/S mode on the different satellites but I am not
equipped for running this mode, I only have a VHF and UHF transciever.

For VHF a Kenwood TS-711e and for UHF a Kenwood TS-811e. I also have a
Kenwood TS-430s for HF.

What is the best place to look for information regarding L/S mode equipment?

And then a site or good book with information about radio equipment, but also
antenna information.

Hope to hear from you.

73's PE0SAT

http://www.ham.vgnet.nl/