David
KG4ZLB

Sent from my iPod

On Sep 7, 2008, at 20:25, "Andrew Glasbrenner" <glasbrenner@mindspring.com> wrote:

It was just the scheduled mode change. See http://www.amsat.org/amsat-new/echo/CTNews.php .

73, Drew KO4MA

----- Original Message ----- From: "David - KG4ZLB/MØZLB" <m0zlb@btinternet.com>
To: <amsat-bb@amsat.org>
Sent: Sunday, September 07, 2008 8:14 PM
Subject: [amsat-bb] AO-51

I do hope that I just pressed a wrong button but I was listening to the
downlink on AO-51 during the 23:31/41 utc pass and halfway through the
pass (I copied P9HA, YY6IEA and W6NVE) I lost the downlink compeletly
and I just had the normal static - was this my error or has the software
taken a dump again?

David
KG4ZLB