Re: COMPASS commands

On Sun, Sep 7, 2008 at 2:04 PM, Mike Rupprecht <mail@mike-rupprecht.de> wrote:
> Hi all,
>

> I got a lot beacons and we can see that COMPASS survives all the eclipses.
> The battery voltage is increased to 3.67 volts.
>
> Please keep on trying to listen the beacon and send the following commands:

on the trans-Atlantic ascending pass at around 23:55UTC on Sept. 7, I
seem to have succesfully commanded COMPASS. At least it gave a beep
after the second command. Moreover, I heard (very chirpy!) telemetry
from it. Once I hunted for the signal with RIT, I lost a bit of it,
but the last elements seem to be 201800b72903 unfortunately, the
beacon decoder will not take a partial beacon, so someone else will
need to decode this.

It was a great thrill to be part of the effort to sustain this
project. Thanks to all involved for requesting our assistance and
entrusting us with this task

73, Bruce
VE9QRP