COMPASS recovery reports

Hi all,

I don't want to impose but I received some good COMPASS beacons from Japan.

COMPASS has no reset since several eclipses and remains on! The voltage is
increased to 3.67 volts and the heater is partial OFF (depends on
temperature).

Now it's important to observe the beacon and send the commands for changing
the heater threshold.

My next pass is at 1900UTC - so I am on pins and needles. I hope you'll back
my plan. Thank you all for your efforts.

73, Mike

DK3WN