Re: AT&T DSL??

I have had AT&T DSL since at least 2000.  Other than spending a month screaming at AT&T to fix their lousy phone lines, it has performed flawlessly.
I also have a TS-2000X and have had no problems with either the DSL interfering with it or with the TS-2000X interfering with the DSL.  The TS-2000X does take out my WiFi WAP on 6 meter SSB, but the antenna is only about 15 feet away and the WAP only cost me $20 - you get what you pay for...

Tim AA6DQ