DM32/DM42 on AO-51 @ 0150 UTC 7 Sept.

Hi all!

For those interested in different grids, I'm going south
of Phoenix for the AO-51 pass this evening (early Sunday
on the UTC clock) at 0150 UTC.  I'll park on the DM32/DM42
grid boundary, north of I-8 in Pinal County, Arizona.  I
haven't been down here in a couple of months, and enjoy
handing out the unusual grid DM32 from a location not on
a military bombing range - and without having to cross
the border into Mexico.

73!

Patrick WD9EWK/VA7EWK
http://www.wd9ewk.net/