Presentation @ Prescott AZ, 4 September 2008 - report

Hi!

I gave a satellite-related presentation last night for the
Yavapai Amateur Radio Club in Prescott, Arizona.  The club
meeting had a good turnout, about 60 people.  Even though
AO-51 was not available for a demonstration I hoped to do
before the meeting, it was still a good evening for talking
about satellites and AMSAT.

Thanks to the club for inviting me up there and for the good
time last night.  Even though I returned to Phoenix much
later than I had originally planned, it was fun.  And thanks
to those who were prepared to work that AO-51 pass during my
demonstration.  Having some stations standing by for those
passes ensures a good show for the audience.

Have a good weekend, and 73!

Patrick WD9EWK/VA7EWK
http://www.wd9ewk.net/