Re: Information request

The article is in the September/October 2000 issue.

I built the project, but it was not a complete success somewhat of a disappointment.

I am modifying the circuit, etching a new PCB, and going to try it from a different design approach.

The mini-circuits VCO, and power divider cost $50.00 for these two devices. They can be ordered online with a credit card.

If I can help you with anything, please email.

Mike
K9QHO
AMSAT 33589