Re: How best to park your satellite antennas

On 2 Sep 2008 at 19:16, i8cvs wrote:

> [...]
Hi Domenico and Graham

Under your latitude it's probably the best way to park a dish but if you lived at an higher latitude things can be quite different...

Look at the first 3 pictures on my web page www.qsl.net/ve2dwe

You will understand why radome are built for. and a bit pricey for an amateur stand point.

This event happens in December first 2006 one of numerous mother nature bad effect but we don't have hurricane here and no palm trees...

"-"

Luc Leblanc VE2DWE
Skype VE2DWE
www.qsl.net/ve2dwe