LEO DX RS-6 and RS-8

I have been looking through my QSO info on and off, for a while now, digging
for my QSO to Germany via AO-7B, in the early 1980's. It hasn't surfaced
yet, but I did run across two QSL cards from DC9ZP for contacts from my
previous QTH in Pearland, Texas to Sorup, Germany via RS-6 and RS-8 in 1982.
Manfred calculated the distance to be 8262.23 km. My calculation is more
like 8225 km.

Has anyone been working up DX lists for RS-6 and RS-8?

73 de Andy W5ACM