Information request

All:
4 or 6 years ago, there was an article in the Journal regarding a 2.4
GHz antenna tuning aid.  As I recall, it was basically a return loss
bridge, with an included VCO, and a DC or meter output.  I'd like to
revisit that article, but have not yet found it in a quick scan of
tables of contents from my collection.

Does anyone remember when that article was published?  I'd appreciate a
pointer; probably have the issue, just can't figure out which one.

Thanks & 73,
Jim
wb4gcs@amsat.org