strategic plan, budget, etc.

Hi All,

I read the last AMSAT journal and saw the very well written history of
the Eagle project in the most recent issues of AMSAT Journal.  The bit
I felt was missing was the plans for the future including a plan,
schedule, and budget.

To that end I want to ask if anyone knows where one can access the
strategic plan, budget, committee assignments, and annual report?

Thanks,
Robb