How best to park your satellite antennas

Hi all,

I cannot remember this question being discussed before!

If you have a nice array of VHF and UHF antennas - 2 stacked X  8 foot long yagis one ach band plus a 2 foot S band dish, is it best from wind loading and other reasons to park it:
vertically pointing straight up (the dish has a hole at the bottom)
pointing to the horizon towards the prevailing wind
somewhere else?

I know that at SSTL in Guildford they are usually parked pointing straight up but I have never been able to find anyone with a really good explanation for doing so.

If you look at 193.51.07.114 you can see the sort of array that I am talking about!

Many thanks

Graham
G3VZV