AO-40 portable stations

I'm trying to collect some data on the typical successful AO-40
portable-type station. What worked and what didn't work for a portable,
throw it in a suitcase type setup, or CC&R evading driveway or backyard
setups, either U/S or L/S. If you have any photos and/or descriptions of
your setup, please forward them direct to me at ko4ma@amsat.org , or point
me to a link if you have them on the web. Thanks in advance!

73,
Drew KO4MA