AO-51 update

AO-51 will be unavailable for a few days beginning Tuesday morning EDT. The
command team needs to reload part of the spacecraft operating software
beginning at that time. The repeater should be back up and running within 48
hours, with the BBS following soon.

Due to the reload and the recent return to continuous illumination, we
haven't finalized a schedule for September. There have been a few special
requests, including the return of AMSAT College Night, and requests for some
L/S time. As soon as the second reload is complete, we'll have the schedule
up. Sorry for any inconvenience.

73, Drew KO4MA
AMSAT-NA VP Operations