Re: kg7p email?

Hi Bob!

> Does KG7P have an email address?  Worked him 2x today on
> SO-52,    good
> signal
> into AZ, also heard Patrick,   WD9EWK, strong signal.  I

Thanks for the signal report!  That was a 75-degree VO-52 pass
out here in DM44ha, and at times my little FT-817ND receive
radio was up to S-7 and S-8 as the satellite went by.  I'm not
making lots of SSB satellite QSOs, but I am making QSOs.
Little by little, I am improving my skills in dealing with
these satellites.  Still fun!

I did not see an e-mail address for KG7P in a quick search.
Not a problem here - Stan said he was going to QSL, and I
will certainly send my card his way for another VO-52 QSO
in my log.

> can get  into the
> sat, and can hear it, now working on  coordingating tx and rx.

Are you going with computer control, or just manually doing
that initially?  Have you tried AO-7 and Delfi-C3 (DO-64), or
just VO-52 so far?  I don't remember if you have preamps in
your setup - do you?

Good luck, and hope to work you on the SSB birds soon.  You
can see my portable SSB satellite setup in 2 weeks, at the
upcoming ARRL Southwestern Division convention (12-14
September).  I'll be on VO-52 as well as the FM birds doing
demonstrations during the convention.

73!

Patrick WD9EWK/VA7EWK
http://www.wd9ewk.net/