Re: Radio setups

Hi Tim,

Welcome back to another Amateur mode!  Tim, N3TL is absolutely right a
sensitive receiver and preamp is the correct method for getting the most out
of Satellite activity.  I did quite a bit of research on preamps and the
SSB, SP-7000 was highly recommended by WA4SVM and many other experienced
operators.  I was really pleased how it pulled out the weak LEO signals, it
made the station come alive!  It is important to use the best low loss cable
available, especially if your using a long run.  Tim, have fun and look
forward to hearing you on the birds!

73,
Pete, WB2OQQ