Scotland

Thanks to all i worked and those who've been patient with me.  We're in
Edinburgh now, and return to the 'States soon.  Alas, the only park nearby
with decent horizons has a locked gate and the weather hasn't been very
good. So if i do re-assemble my antenna and work another pass, it is still
nlikely to reach the East Coast.

It will take awhile when i get back to transcribe all of these passes.
I will QSL direct all that i know i've worked, so be patient.  73's and
good luck!
                       -- KD6PAG  (Networking old-timer, satellite QRPer)