IP Address

Hi
can anyone tell me the IP address of Amsat UK? The reason I ask is because the DNS Server that both Amsat-NA and Amsat-UK go through in California has my ISP Host Name rejected for some reason and has been this way for some time. to connect to Amsat-NA I have to use the following  http://128.54.16.15/amsat-new/index.php and
I have tried to find the IPaddress of UK-Amsat to no avail.

Other VK's that are connected to the same ISP have complained about the same problem. The DNS server in California I believe belongs to the Defence Dept'.

Thanks in advance.

Regards Reg VK2RW

vk2rw@amsat.org or vk2rw@yahoo.com.au

      Win a MacBook Air or iPod touch with Yahoo!7. http://au.docs.yahoo.com/homepageset