bird to bird fun

Hello All
Here's an interesting endeavor.  The downlink on AO-7 mode B is 145.950 which is the uplink for FO-29.  So you could hear yourself (or anyone else) on the FO-29 downlink at 435.850, when both are in view.   I think there was something like this back in the days of the RS birds.  Why bother?  Well we have to do something to keep our interest going while waiting for the next HEO.  Plus it's fun.
73 Bob W7LRD
Seattle

--
"if this were easy, everyone would be doing it"