Scotland trip

We're in Kilmartin, Scotland (IO76) for a couple more days.  Alas, our previous place has poor horizons and the midges were so bad i could only do local passes from inside our self-catering unit.  Talked to many
Europeans but no chance for the East Coast.  Here, our horizons are MUCH
better; alas, no East Coast folk on the two passes i tried.  Look for me
early morning EDT on AO-51 (06:00-ish, maybe one pass near 08:00) and
late afternoons (15:00-17:30) on AO-51 and SO-50.  But the most overlaps
are only a few minutes, so we shall see...  Thanks for the QSOs; 73's
and good luck!
                               -- KD6PAG