CUTE-1.7+APDII Earth Movie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgcGLOPNJDI

Grand Station says:
We release the movie taken by Cute-1.7 +APD II.
It was taken above Japan.

The movie is very short. But, it is the 1st movie taken by 3 kg
satellite in the world. From this movie, we could confirm that
the satellite rotates at about 0.2 rad/s.

We are planning to take pictures and movies continuously.
So we're very happy if you cooperate in our operation.

This movie was taken at 2008/07/17 0:02:14(UTC)