Re: Determining the length of a driven element

Thank you, I knew I'd get useful responses from this group.

I've been in contact with the owner of the aerial and it seems that he has
neither an analyser nor modeling software.

This has got me interested now and so I'll see what software there is
available that will run under Linux, lots I suspect.

--
Regards,
Phil