----- Original Message -----
From: "David" <m0zlb@btinternet.com>

Simon,
Before downloading and trying it out can you tell me if the satellite
tracking program works without having the radio(s) connected? One of the
original versions of HRD that I used allowed me to check passes etc without
the need to have the radio in line - the latest version was inoperable
unless the radio was there. I stopped using HRD at this point although the
well documented problem with the non- functioning Doppler compensation
control was another factor.