Re: HRD Satellite Tracking - Technology Preview

Simon,
Before downloading and trying it out can you tell me if the satellite tracking program works without having the radio(s) connected? One of the original versions of HRD that I used allowed me to check passes etc without the need to have the radio in line - the latest version was inoperable unless the radio was there. I stopped using HRD at this point although the well documented problem with the non- functioning Doppler compensation control was another factor.
Thanks,
David
KG4ZLB

Sent from my iPod