Re: HRD Satellite Tracking - Technology Preview

I do like the look of the new programme but will continue using Orbitron,
what I did like was the slider control that allowed the user to alter the
frequencys as needed, the current WISP DDE system I am using with Orbitron
and FT817s does not allow this manual tunning but an older copy of WISP DDE
did.
Shall have to see if I can find the older version and see if that still
works.
regards
Gus M0IKB

--
It has removed 1973 spam emails to date.