Re: X-Yagi

Hi Dave.

This is the part about amateurradio that I love.
If it isn't readily available in the quality that you like, then why not
just build it yourself.

I have had very good results with the designs from this page.
http://dk7zb.fox28.de/start1.htm
Don't worry about the german page, he's writing in english also.
He has many designs for many bands, and also include a small notice about
making a x-yagi.

Most of the materials are readily available, and you can make the antenna at
home, by your kitchen table.It's that simple.

Regards
Martin, OZ1TMM