Re: SatPC32

Many thanks Alan and Pete, sorry for the late reply but SW Florida just
had an electrical and rain storm that was way worse than anything Fay
threw at us Tuesday and knocked the internet out!

I am looking at WinAOS, that is what I was looking for so thanks for that!

I am just comparing the listing given to the Countdown list on the main
screen and there are some differences and can you also tell me what the
significance is of the blue blocked entries on the list?

73

David
KG4ZLB

--