SatPC32

Hi Everyone,

Can anyone help me with a question regarding SATPC32?

What I am trying to do is find out for any given satellite, its AZ as
its comes over the horizon and again when it disappears below the
horizon _*BEFORE*_ it actually arrives!

I hope that makes some sense, What I want to know is where in the sky it
will be at AOS and where it will be at LOS - unlike Nova, I cant seem to
run the projection forward or get a print out of future passes.

I have looked in the help files and found nothing (or "missed it" more
likely!)

So any pointers would be really welcome. Thanks in advance

--

*David*

*KG4ZLB/MØZLB*

*www.kg4zlb.com <http://www.kg4zlb.com/>*