compass-1

hi folks, thought i would try for compass-1. Had a good 81 degree pass my
location just now and listened and got the last of a cw beacon as I think it
goes/xmits every 8 mins. So to get a beacon is just a matter of luck if it
beacons while over head.
sounded powerfull though, will be looking for it the next pass's.

kc8gkf

p.s. had to change freq from 437.275 to 437.405 for the packet. wish they
were on the same freq.
guess I have to decide what one i want to try for.
anyone know how they xmit us the pics? or if any pics have been downloaded
as of  yet?