Florida AMSAT Net

Good Day Everyone,
    For those of you that usually check into the Florida AMSAT Net at 19:30 ET on Thursdays through the N4HHA repeater in Orlando, the repeater has a new controller installed and appears to be working fine.
    I haven't had a chance to speak with Mike about it, but I believe it is capable of linking to the NI4CE repeater system as usual, so tonight's net should go off without a hitch.
    I won't be net control tonight due to water in my coax from Fay and a very high SWR. I be present using a weak indoor antenna just to check in. K4ACB has agreed to handle it tonight.

See you on the net,

Dave, AA4KN