Rare Grid Voyage (SD, ND, MT)

I am going on a trip that will pass through some rare grids.  It is not a
grid expedition and the main purpose is work related travel.  The person I
am traveling with has agreed to a few "rest stops" for me, my hand-held and
arrow antenna.  I cannot guarantee exactly when I will be in which grid, but
I will leave Watertown, SD Sunday, August 24th around 6:00 AM.

My trip will take me through the following grids EN-15, EN-05, DN-95, DN-85,
DN-86, DN-76, DN-66, DN-65, DN-55.  I will cover the same ground in the
other direction August 29 or 30th.

Please listen for me on AO-51, SO-50, and AO-27.  I don't expect to make
every pass, but I hope to get quite a few of them.

73,

Joe

kk0sd

P.S.  If you really need EN-15 or EN-05 they are not that far from my home
and I would be willing to do a sked.