Re: Wanted, printable,scalable clockwise protractor image

Doug,

I routinely use an orienteering compass that I've had for more than 20 years. I actually believe I got it when I was in the Boy Scouts, and that's DEFINITELY more than 20 years!

73,

Tim - N3TL
-------------- Original message from Doug Faunt N6TQS +1-510-655-8604 <faunt@panix.com>: --------------