LMR400 or 400UF?

I need to rework my 70cm antenna system and was thinking about going with LMR 400. I have about a 40 foot run. Is there any real advantage to using the ultra flex for the entire run or can I get by with a short section of the UF between the preamp and antenna to accomodate the rotor turning? How about just using a short section of RG8U there instead of the LMR400UF? I'm trying to do this on a budget.
Tnx and 73,
Michael, W4HIJ