Compass-1 recovery efforts

Mike and team,
I was able to send the commands as well this morning on the 14:30 pass
over the Eastern US, and received a "chirpy" confirmation tone after
each command ( basically after each second # )
I sent the commands a total of five times to make sure they "stuck".
Downlink beep was a good solid S-5 using M2 436CP30 and SSB preamp at
the antenna.
I monitored the satellite for the entire pass and heard nothing else out
of it.
73 and VY GUD LUCK de Bob W1ICW
And congrats to Alan, ZL2BX!