COMPASS-1 recovery attempt 0940utc (17/8): failed

All,

COMPASS should have been in sunlight this morning (0940utc) over Europe.

Encouraged by the positive results from ZL, I was hoping to be able to
upload the commands into the satellite.

However, none of my commands was answered by a 'beep' from COMPASS.

Henk, PA3GUO,
The Netherlands
http://www.pa3guo.com