Re: 5500 maintenance ?

----- Original Message -----
From: "nader omer" <st2nh@yahoo.com>
To: <amsat-bb@amsat.org>
Sent: Sunday, August 17, 2008 1:08 AM
Subject: [amsat-bb] 5500 maintenance ?

After two years of storing my new 5500 rotor in upside position in a hot
place. I found small pool (2X2 cm) of a yellow oily liquid under it .
Dose this rotor need any maintenance before I can reuse it again?

Hi my friend Nader, ST2NH

If the rotor works I don't think that preventional maintenance is actually
strictly necessary.

FO-29 is back again with strong signals and I hope to meet you again from
Saudy Arabia.

73" de

i8CVS Domenico