COMPASS-1 recovery attempt 2015utc: failed

All,

During the entire pass (max 72 degrees elevation) I have
submitted the commands (mostly only the first one, a few
times all four of them shortly after eachother).

However, I have not heared a single tone on the downlink
so we must assume this attempt failed.

Henk, PA3GUO
http://www.pa3guo.com