SEEDS in CW Mode?

It seems that SEEDS is in CW mode. Around 16:05 today, nstead of the
cheery chorus of children, I heard thumping on FM, so I switched over
to CW. The doppler seemed way off, so I wasn't able to copy any code,
but the signal disappeared at exactly the right time. Alternatively,
it was another satellite that I don't have programmed into my SatPC32
right now, but in that case SEEDS' signal was unusually low.

73, Bruce
VE9QRP