identify this?

I was trying to copy the Compass-1 CW beacon tonight. About halfway
through the pass, I started copying CW about 5 kHz above where I
expected Compass-1 to be. It kept repeating "CUTE" and 2-number groups..
it's far off any of the published frequencies of any of the CO- birds..
anybody have any idea what I have copied?
I have the telemetry copied if anyone wants it, too much to write out
right now...

73 de Bob W1ICW