Rotor Controllers

Hello to all
Has Anyone used any of Fox Delta  Satellite Rotor Controllers
I am thinking of purchasing the ST3 (Has the LCD Dispaly for Target and Acual az,el)
I presenlty use a FodTrack that i made,but has some compatability issues with some software
so I thought I would go to a controller that uses serial com  rather then the  parellel port and emulates the Yaesu GS232.
It is a fraction of the price of the GS232.
Thanx Very Much
Howard
VE4ISP