Re: Sunny Side Up

SatPC32 says "Sat in Sun" and "Eclipse".

I'd written earlier, though, that it would be great if the
pass-prediction component of tracking software could be configured to
take illumination into account for those satellites that work on solar
panels only. We don't really need to know when DO-64, for example, is
rising if it is also in eclipse, and for software that automatically
switches from bird to bird, it can mean that one loses part of a pass
of another satellite waiting for the one that is in eclipse.
Similarly, when planning operations by means of the kind of charts
that HRD produces, it would be great to see blocks only for when AO-7
is in the sun, not for its entire pass.

73, Bruce
VE9QRP