Re: DIY: Parabolic mirror

Best "form" is probably not to have one.  Wasn't there a post recently talking about making a mirror by spinning casting resin in a shallow round dish?  Perhaps a good use for that old record (*) player gathering dust in the
garage...

Greg  KO6TH

(*) an ancient mechanical instrument for storing music in an analog form