Florida AMSAT Net

Unfortunately for hams in the Orlando and Central Florida area, the N4HHA repeater that hosts the Florida AMSAT Net in our area is still down due to technical problems. I am trying to find out the status on it, but I believe it will be off the air at net time tonight. I would recommend that all those wishing to check into the net do so by linking through the NI4CE repeaters in the West Central Florida area (see www.NI4CE.org) or through echolink at KG4YZY-R node number 4429. 73s,

Dave, AA4KN