Re: help

Hi George, W3VVP

Probably for some unknow reason the directory in wich you actually
save the keplerian elements is not the same that the file IT.ini reads

Open the file IT.ini and find

#  Parameters affecting how we read element sets from files...

nasa_checksum_type = 4
check_amsat_checksum = 0

#  Uncomment this setting to automatically read in a Keplerian elements file
#  (in Update mode) when InstantTrack starts up. Substitute the file name
you
#  want it to read, up to 40 characters. If the file isn't found,
#  InstantTrack
#  will just start up normally.
   auto_read_kepsfile = C:\kepler\amsat.txt

If the path in wich you save Keps is not the same that the file IT.ini reads
then you cannot save automatically your keps.

Check if the path are the same and then uncomment the following line

     auto_read_kepsfile = C:\kepler\amsat.txt

73" de

i8CVS Domenico