help

For years I have used IT as my tracking program with no problems. All of a
sudden I can not longer put the keps in. I have not changed anything on my
computer. I download and save same as I have always done. Now when I try to
put them in it says "can't open file keps.txt" which is how I have always
saved them. Is there someone out there that uses IT and knows computers who
will give me a phone number to call so I can talk to them.  Thanks
George,W3VVP