SATPC32 support for upcoming ARRIS Contact

Hi folks:

I would greatly appreciate your help with using SATPC32 for a contact with
the International Space Station this Tuesday.  I have been using the program
successfully with satellites, but it does not seem to be tracking the ISS
correctly.  When I use SatPC32ISS, I notice that the AOS time is 5 to 10
minutes different from what is reported on the NASA "real time" tracking web
site.  Since the ISS has been quiet lately, there seems to be no way for me
to confirm if I'm tracking it OK.  I've updated the Keps through the main
program's "Satellites" menu.

I thought that I would have a little more time to work on this, but they
just moved us up in the schedule!

Any advice would be most helpful.

Ken, N6KTH