AMSAT Board Meetings

All,

Please recognize that all board meetings are open to all.  Attend and
enjoy!!

I have been an AMSAT member since 1981 and have seen the board minutes in
the Journal for as long as I can remember.  Yes, it does take a few months
to get these in the Journal.but that is mainly to ensure accuracy for the
members.  If you want to get the details of the board meetings, I suggest
you either attend the meeting (and hear it in real time) or get the journal.

Those that volunteer to transcribe the board minutes from the tapes spend a
lot of their personal time in getting the minutes accurate. I thank them for
their outstanding support to AMSAT.

73,  Frank Bauer, KA3HDO