FS: KEPS 2.4GHz downconverter, 23cm antennas + more

Hi folks,

No, I am not getting involved in the current discussion about HEOs, LEOs and
GEOs. But in case anyone is interested, I have a brand new, KEPS 13LNC2-PH
downconverter for sale. This is the outdoor professional 2.4GHz Low Noise
P-HEMT downconverter with a 144MHz IF. Never used or mounted!

See the KEPS website for detailed information:

http://www.keps.it/en/sat_products/downconverter/downconverter.html

Will sell for $150 shipped (US or Canada).

I also have two M2 23cm yagis (see:
http://www.m2inc.com/products/uhf/23cm/23cm22ez.html ) for sale. They come
with one 23cm 2-way power splitter and 2 phasing cables. This will give you
right or left hand circular polarisation for the satellites.

Will sell both antennas with power splitter and cables for $230 plus
shipping. They are in like new conditions.

I also have still the Yaesu G5500 and a Yaesu G5400 rotor with control box
etc. for sale.

Please contact me off list for questions. Yes, many folks have asked. I am
getting out of amateur radio. It was a great hobby and maybe in the future I
will look into it again. To all my friends and fellow hams. Thanks for a
great time! Please keep supporting AMSAT, help and volunteer.

73, Stefan VE4NSA